It all comes down to the concept!
Information- and Learning-Systems have to be structured in a way that they in particular support the integration of learning and working.
Every knowledge domain has its own specialities and pitfalls.
Relevance is dependent on the role of the receiver. Therefore, the learning and information systems have to be tailored to the user. They have to be able to offer "his" or "her" content individually.
Outstanding concepts are created by an open dialogue and the common desire to design the best possible sulution!
- Identification of knowledge domain in the company
- Structure and unitise knowledge data
- Design the didactics of learning objects
- Definition of metadata structure
Design and implementation of knowledge databases
- Implementation of knowledge databases
- Implementation of context based search and retrieval functions
- Maintenance of knowledge databases
- Quality assurance for knowledge objects